A quick introduction to help you find your way around the new website.
Welcome to the new Old Brambletyean website where you can re-connect and reminisce with old friends, make new professional contacts and keep up to date with Brambletye and Alumni news and events.
Here on the News page, we will be publishing articles across a wide range of topics:.
- Take 10: OB's tackle 10 quiestions Inspiring Old Brambletyeans take time to reflect upon their time at Brambletye and update us on their careers
- Mr T's Tidbits For years Colin Thompson, teacher here for 24 years has single handedly kept in touch with hundreds of Old Brambletyeans. As you get in touch with him and let him know what you're up to he'll share the most exciting tidbits on the webstie.
- Throwback Thursday Blasts from Brambletye's past
- Tips from the Team Now how do I?? Useful tips on how to start using the Old Brambletyeans Network
- School Life Articles about how the school is performing across the curriculum and extra-curriculum, as well as stories on successes and events based around the current goings on here.
- Centenary With Brambletye's Centenary just over the horizon catch on plans for the new building projects that the school is undertaking and details of the forthcoming celebrations.
- Digital Yearbook Photographs of leavers from each year
- OB Gatherings A place for you to advertise Old Brambletyean get togethers arranged by yourselves. So get organising and publicise your get together by Sharing a story.
At the top of the page you'll see the Photos tab. Here will be images of daily life of the school today, as well as many images extracted from the archives, which are bound to bring back memories of time spent here.
The Events tab. Here there will be news of school organised Old Brambletyean reunions, school events, and plenty to do with the Centenary celebrations.
We hope you enjoy having a look around the new website, and that it brings both nostalgia and excitement in the opportunity to relive old memories and reopen contact with the school.